Thursday, January 11

missed an episode

Help! I forgot to record last week's "The OC" and still haven't been able to get it to load on the MySpace page. Nor have I stopped banging my head against the wall for making such a dumb move. The fact that there are very few new OC experiences left to take in makes last week's episode all the more invaluable. If anyone recorded it or if anyone knows how to watch it online somewhere ... anywhere ... let me know.

I still can't believe it's over. The demise of "The OC" is the big, sad elephant in the blog room that I can't muster up the courage to address. Some things are too dear, too "complicated," as an OC character would say, to be written about. I'm sitting on it; more to come later. Condolences currently being accepted.

2 comments:

marta said...

not to worry. here is the literary version.
http://www.fox.com/oc/recaps/
last week's epi is called: "My Two Dads"

jamieanne said...

Tragedy indeed...on both accounts. I thought last weeks episode way kinda lame. I hope they didn't just give up since they now know their cruel fate.
I wish I had it recorded, so I coud entice you to come here and watch it with me!