Wednesday, March 21

bike ireland

I don't know where I ever got the notion, but when I was a kid, whenever someone asked me where I wanted to go most in the world, my answer would be, "I want to ride my bike through Ireland."

This humors me because I'm pretty sure that I didn't know where Ireland was located, though I did have a pretty cool fun-size mountain bike.

This week Travelzoo is featuring a six-night trip to Ireland for $599 from Boston or New York. It includes airfare and hotel/bed and breakfast. (I prefer the bed and breakfast route.) It also includes car-rental, but unfortunately, not a bike.

I think Tonia first introduced me to Travelzoo deals. You can sign up for the e-mail service here.

2 comments:

jamieanne said...

I sooo remember your Ireland phase. When I showed this to Grant he said "Let's do it!" I just may take him up on that.

ali said...

Let me know if you do; I'll take YOU up on that.