Friday, April 6

making me happy this week

1. Popcorn popping on the apricot trees all over town: pink, yellow and white blossoms lining the city streets.

2. A flying Angora bunny.

3. Otters that hold hands.

4. Helvetica birthday cake.

5. Beautiful and generous shoe-giver Reese.

6. Yellow shoes on a green floor.

7. Poppy sweetness and sentiment from The Winterpills. (Thanks, Bob!)

8. Perfect weather.

9. Being healthy and getting stronger.

10. This oh-so loveable pillow by Alexander Girard, which I must have.

11. Fifteen Minutes of Music With Nothing Playing.

12. Recipe for Brazilian Lemonade, which I will never be able to make as well as my Portuguese-speaking sis.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts make me happy, Ali!

Anonymous said...

Great post! Now I wanna sit back and drink lemonade while reading my poem a day.

Lorilee said...

The otters holding hands made my week too Ali (thanks to you).

celeste said...

Love the flying fluff ball!

Kim said...

Love your list, thanks Ali!

jamieanne said...

I must have that pillow too! And that flying bunny is about the most amazing thing I've seen. Next to the otters. (BTW, did you know that it was the #1 video on You Tube last week? You must have TONZ of readers. Wowza)!