Tuesday, April 10

turquoise

I learned from my inspiring and inspired swap partner that it is Colour Week, as organized by Handmaid. I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to try and hone my photography skills this week--and get serious about my life-documenting photo-a-day series, of which my efforts have been meager at best.

This is an old building in Sheridan, Wyoming, which caught my color-loving eye last summer. It's the closest thing I had on-file to true turquoise: I wish I could locate the beautiful turquoise ring my grandma gave me last summer.

Here's the schedule, if you want to participate:

Monday: turquoise
Tuesday: green
Wednesday: pink
Thursday: yellow
Friday: red

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the color on the building. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the other colors!

jamieanne said...

This sounds like loads of fun. I wish I were a better photographer. Maybe I'll just wear color coordinating outfits instead!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali, your colour photos are beautiful!! Love them all!!!And you have a lovely blog!!