Friday, March 14

making me happy

Photo called Reviens from Cuquix.

01. Her other project.
02. Lisa's flea market finds.
03. Catching up on Anne of Green Gables and Avonlea, like a true nerd.
04. Sharing the limelight with my pal Al at Auburn & Ivory. (Actually last week.)
05. Chelsea spied the whimsy of this photographer. Immediately enchanted.
06. Flat Stanley is the best idea!
07. Look at her collection of Anthropologie catalogs.
08. I made her day and she likes me too. Thank you, ladies.
09. Ephemera!
10. Everyone loves Pocky! I was so behind. Now I gotta find the giant kind.
11. I'm loving the looks of my Flickr favorites. Funny how they look like they belong together. I want to bind them into a coffee table book, just for me.
12. This is right up my alley.
13. Snow, then sun, then snow ... and now sun.

Make it a good one. This week has been a little too busy for my taste, and I'm not sad to see it go.

xo. ali

.

7 comments:

LittleDoodles said...

I thin I've been having one of those weeks too..bring on the weekend! Hope you have a lovely one too :)

Jackie Rice said...

ooo i've been wanting to reconnect with anne shirley. nice to know i'm not the only one!

Unknown said...

I just picked up Anne of Avonlea from the library. Loving it!

lauracrow said...

happy weekend, ali! i've been away from my blogs so long...i've missed all your happy things!!! xoxo

discotheque confusion said...

The concept of this photo reminds me of the Kate Moss YSL campaign..except clearly this is much better!
And authentic!

Catherine said...

Oh it's been way too long since I have caught up on Anne of Green Gables! Lovely to be reminded of it, oh and I love love your flickr favourites, they look great all together.

Brooke Romney said...

I'm a huge fan of Flat Stanley too. Brilliant idea!