Wednesday, November 18

reasons 87, 88 and 89 i wish i lived on the hill

Jjana tried to talk us into it, but with junior on the way, we knew we couldn't swing a two-bedroomer in what's undoubtedly one of the nation's most charming neighborhoods. There is definitely something to be said for being inspired by your surroundings, as these SOOC shots tell.

There is also something to be said for being inspired by the people you're surrounded by, and I have met handfuls of cool peeps in Arlington. I also save about a grand in rent each month....

november 17 09 a

Colorful buildings, colorful sky.

november 17 09 b

Yes! 'Nuff said.

november 17 09 c

Book-filled second-story windows.

And next time, I'm going to bring my real camera. And by "real," I might mean Polaroid. :)

.

8 comments:

Katie said...

I love these images! I would want to live there too! :)

Jane Flanagan said...

Beautiful photos! I feel that's what anybody would want in their neighbourhood!

Can't wait to see some polas of it!

Anonymous said...

:) these make me happy. ever single time i visit washington i'm jealous of all the colors, beauty, history, and architecture this city holds.

Lane said...

oooh-I love all that sky in the first pic. I love your eye for books, too. I'm kind of fascinated/heartbroken right now over books as a soon-to-be artifact.

Jeremy said...

I don't think it would be possible for me to love those pictures any more. Great photos.

Lacey Jane said...

Can I please come visit? And we could go on a photo tour together? You're so good at shooting landscapes and buildings!

ali said...

Um. Lacey. You know you're welcome anytime. Would love nothing more!

this one said...

do you live on cap hill? if so, we need to meet up!