Friday, February 4

liking and looking

hidden apple

01. A Hidden Apple by Elsa Mora, via Daydream in Color.
02. Kinga Burza + Kate Spade = happy little short film, via Adorn Inc.
03. Red on red on red and Mila Kunis.
04. Stephanie is so nice to me.
05. Joanna's graceful mama of twins in Paris. Boy, do I love babies.
06. This movie is an instant on Netflix, which makes weekend entertainment cheap 'n easy.
07. I can't stop looking at vintage, antique and graphic quilts on Ebay. Help me.
08. I'm Pinterested. But probably not Pinteresting yet. (Follow me? I'm lonely.)
09. New lovelies coming from Alyson. This is always a good thing, and i dig pyrite.
10. Blogging again and blogging friends. I missed you.

Images of "Hidden Apple" by Elsa Mora.

.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

i love your blog. it's just perfect.

Chelsea said...

We missed you!

Kayla Poole said...

great links! The hidden apple has me mesmerized.

Unknown said...

so, so glad you are back!

i always loved your happy list!

p.s. i love pyrite too.. just listed some fun nugget necklaces in the shop... you should check them out!

Jane Flanagan said...

Have a great weekend Ali! I'm so happy you're back blogging more often - I missed you!!

wakako said...

i am ecstatic to have come across your blog! love seeing other blogger mom making it happen:)
-wakako

Ana Degenaar said...

I love that book! I am off to see all the links!
xx

felicity said...

I just happened upon your blog and I'm so glad I did! How are you settling in up in Richmond? I live south of the city in Petersburg but we're up there several times a week. I'm putting that boot shop on my list of places to visit. I've been thinking about getting a pair for a while and that looks like a great place to start looking!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link love! So happy you're back at blogging!