Friday, March 25

built by wendy, spring 2011

bbw 1

Wendy knows how to combine preppy and feminine, crisp and casual. As much as I love the online sample sales each week, I was excited to check out Built By Wendy's spring collection online today. But according to my latest e-mail, I can't get a closer look for another week. As if I needed the help, these pretty silhouettes have me ready for summer.

The Built by Wendy spring collection is in stores today, but set for online sale on April 1. No joke.

.

2 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

Love that stripped dress! It is so hard to find cute clothing that also keeps you covered...b/c small children always seem to know how to put your shirt at the perfect angle :)

Anonymous said...

I love the last photo, in the stripes. I would rock that outfit for all of summer.

_______________
http://nomarkatall.blogspot.com