Monday, March 5

sorry/confusion

I decided to use Internet Explorer today for some reason, instead of Firefox, my preferred browser, only to find out that on some computers (or maybe just mine) no posts have been showing since Thursday.

I have no idea why. I find this to be very odd.

So I went into my dashboard and re-published a post or two from Friday, and then all of the missing posts showed up. But when I hit the refresh button, they would disappear, and back to March 1 we would go. For some reason, on the fourth or fifth re-publishing try, they all appeared and decided to stay.

Sorry to anyone who might have missed me, which I realize is a little presumptuous. Regardless, I've set up a new e-mail address so that when I'm MIA, someone will worry about me. It's alilovescurtis@gmail.com. I'll put it in my sidebar too. If you haven't heard from me for a while (or if no posts are showing up, with no warning of extended absence) you can reach out or just let me know.

Has anyone else ever had this problem? And if my posts weren't showing up in your IE neck of the woods, let me know via e-mail or comment. I'm curious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your new posts this morning, but I use Safari on my Mac. Perhaps the IE problem has to do with caching? As in you have to empty your cache and refresh to see new postings? I've already said a lot more than I actually know. I just use to work with a bunch of computer geeks.

Anonymous said...

No problems here! I use IE...

Lorilee said...

No problems here either. :)