Wednesday, March 28

white tv

After giving Curtis a flat-screen TV for Christmas last year (which was totally uncharacteristic of me but we had been using his old 20-inch VCR-combo setup from college for way too long), I told him we weren't getting another new one for a long time.

Then Samsung has to go and introduce this pretty little guy (only 23") in white, which makes me regret my adamant stance on the issue.

$849 at Samsung.com, this TV is like a big, sexy iPod. Totally a move in the right direction for larger electronics, I think, though I prefer mine three inches bigger.

Thanks, Domino.

4 comments:

allison said...

Haha Ali! I love that you called it a big sexy ipod! that made me laugh, thank you.

I like the TV too. David has been bugging me to trade in our oversized TV to one of these sleek babies...

jamieanne said...

Grant would love this. He's already mentioned acquiring another TV several times. And we basically live in a studio apartment!

Auntie Ann said...

This is perfect!!! Thank you. We havent got our flat screens yet for our house...and these would be perfect (much better than the darker ones on a light wall)...I wonder if they have the ones you hang on the wall? Ill have to check it out, love this.

Lacey Jane said...

Uh-oh, better not show Jeffrey this!