Tuesday, May 1

pretties from beklina



Am I the only one who didn't know about cute little organic-and-sustainable online boutique Beklina?

Though not outlandish, I can't necessarily buy up all things Beklina (especially cute smocks like this and this) but, hey, a girl can dream. And window shop. And maybe treat herself to a treat or two every once in a while.

The good news is that the Jill Bliss paper products are less pricey and fun for gifting. I'm a sucker for the paper cozies and fill-it-in-as-you-go datebook. Check out the accessories and stuff for kids, too.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh it's lovely! Nope, I didn't know about it either so thanks for sharing. Now get yourself to bed Missy!

alyson. said...

I didn't know about this either! very cool. I'll check it out for sure!

Anonymous said...

Never heard of it. But I love it!