Friday, June 8

a little help, please

My sister Lane, the real writer in the family, finally got serious about her blog. Meaning she's updating with semi-regularity, unlike me as of late. I'm thrilled because I love to read pretty much anything she scribbles down.

She's set to get hitched and is looking for some advice ASAP as she's only in the Beehive State for a month to get things planned. She needs:

1. A local (Utah) dressmaker/designer. See here.

2. Reception advice. She's looking at Sundance and my parent's backyard but is open to recommendations. See here.

Any advice is appreciated! And quick.

6 comments:

whit said...

Thats so exciting..congrats to Lane!! I'll keep my eyes open for any ideas but until then...good luck!!

Lane said...

Thanks everyone! I'm actually in the market for band recomendations, DJs, flowers...does anyone have a groom?

Just kidding. That's the one thing I have pinned down!

Thanks Ali (and fellow bloggers!)

Anonymous said...

Beth Davis is a great florist, she also does favors and such for La Caille (http://www.lacaille.com/index2.htm) you can contact her here. floreus@comcast.net

ali said...

Thank you, anonymous!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your sister on her wedding.

Cotter said...

I LOVED the lady that made my dress! She is in SLC above Jolley's Corner Market on the corner of 13th south and 15th east. Her name is Penelope. She is in the white pages (I think!) She is great and has done great dresses for a lot of my friends! Good luck!