Wednesday, February 11

kate micucci + scrubs


At some point in the last year, I became a pretty big fan of "Scrubs." Thusly, I was happy to see that ABC picked up the show and is keeping it on the up and up. My favorite new character (so far) is Stephanie Gooch---she plays lawyer Ted's new girlfriend. Gooch strums the ukulele and is petite and cute and funny. She's played by Kate Micucci, and from the looks of things, Kate is pretty much playing herself more than an invented character. Which makes her only more lovable.

Aside from the acting, it turns out Kate's a musician (ukulele), artist and expert sand castle-maker. Watch her "Dear Deer" video here.

.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great find. Love the video and her artwork. I am also a big fan of Scrubs!

Anonymous said...

hallo there!

i have tagged you on my blog!

xx.

abigail said...

I think that might be the best video I have ever seen.

You Are My Fave said...

Oh, I was wondering if you she really was a singer. She's adorable, way too cute for Ted.

Anonymous said...

That website and her drawings are SOo cute!

Deidra said...

The husband asked the same question, so we checked her out a few weeks ago and had to buy the CD. Mr. Moon has a wonderful way of getting stuck in my head. It's just too fun!

Anonymous said...

im so glad im not the only one who loved her instantly. i felt like such a creep for looking her up and downloading her songs after the episode aired:)