Friday, April 18

kate spade soapbox


As I've said, I love behind-the-scenes stuff. Thusly, Behind The Curtain is one of my favorite haunts. Right now, if you go backstage with Kate Spade, you can see and read a little about their latest photoshoot in Northumberland and the resulting soapbox derby, complete with ladybug, sailboat and airplane cars drafted in the same color palettes as Kate's current collection.

I kind of wish I could have been there, if only to take in the English countryside. And work on the set.

p.s. Check out the ladybug racer's helmet.


.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks this is so fun!

love.boxes said...

Darling!

Sarah said...

Funny, when I saw the picture of the sheep grazing it reminded me of where I lived in Cornwall. Well, Cornwall is at the other end of England than Northumberland, but I thought it was pretty good that I recognised some English countryside!

Lacey Jane said...

This is fun to look at! And, that ladybug helmet is darling.

Jessie said...

oh this would be so much fun! i always love these behind the curtain features.. plus it looks too fun, it brings a smile to my face. thanks!!

Kaylen said...

Can I just live in these pictures? Please? Perfection.

Anonymous said...

fabulous pictures......so colourful!!!


K

Lane said...

On one hand, taking marketing to this extent is totally ridiculous. On the other hand, I want the job of the person who put this together.

On the....third hand? I want to ahve a soap box derby!

Jessy said...

i live in northumberland and I love kate spade and i'm o upset i didn't know about this sooner. Oh my that is sad